- Location: Center of Shandong Province, China
- Area: 5,938 ㎢ (151 ㎞ from north to south, 87 ㎞ from east to west）
- Population: About 4,530,000
- Homepage: http://www.zibo.gov.cn
- Zibo is a unique industrial city in China's Huanbohai Zone that is open to the coastal area of Shandong Peninsula. It is known as "The City of Porcelain" and “The Hometown of Silk.”
- Located at the heart of Shandong Peninsula, it borders Mt. Tai — one of the natural heritages of the world — to the south, and Yellow River — the milk of the Chinese people — to the north.
- China is rich in resources; about 50 different kinds of minerals have been found in the country. It is a major source of bauxite, fire clay, industrial limestone, kaolin, coal, and iron. These high-quality resources are evenly distributed in the major production sites throughout Shandong Province.
Background of sisterhood
We pursue common benefits and development based on our regional circumstances and similarities.
The two cities with a similar historical tradition and a similar cultural background mutually cooperate with each other to 『succeed and develop the local culture and promote economic development』. We have maintained a good relationship with each other ever since we signed the cooperation agreement on November 28, 2002.
Swipe left or right to view the content (table).