The 1330 Tourist Interpretation Phone Service provided by Korea Tourism Organization provides tourist information and interpretation services for the convenience of local and international tourists.
- Operating hours : 24 hours
- Services : Tourist information, tourist interpretation, receiving of tourist complaints, Hotel Benikea reservations, connecting to the Tourist Police
- Service languages : Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay and Indonesian
How to Use
- Local access : 1330 (no area code)
- International : +82-2-1130
- Service language : Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay and Indonesian
- Hours of use : 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
(However, 08:00~19:00 for Russian/Vietnamese/Thai/Malay/Indonesian)
- How to use : When using overseas ① Korean ② English ③ Japanese ④ Chinese ⑤ Russian ⑥ Vietnamese ⑦ Thai ⑧ Malay/Indonesian
※ 1330 is a public service facility operated by Korea Tourist Organization and does not charge additional fees.